Cubo Moto have fully qualified and experienced staff that can supply and fit brakes for all makes and models at competitive prices.
It is essential for your motorbike to have the brakes in their full working order. This can range from disk brakes, disk pads, brake callipers and also brake pipes.
Are your brakes in working order?
When your brakes have a problem, common signs include below:
If your motorbike is exhibiting any of these signs, don't hesitate to contact Cubo Moto Service Team as soon as possible to prevent further damage and cost to your pocket.
- - Brake juddering when applied
- - A grinding noise when brakes applied
- - A high, hard brake pedal
- - Rear wheels locking upon braking
- - A squealing or grinding noise when braking
- - If the vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- - A loss of efficiency during heavy braking or on a long descent
- - A general grinding noise when driving